Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grace and Corazon Graces Us in Indianapolis!


Just off of a highly successful show in Springfield, Ohio at the Vintage Marketplace, we are thrilled to have jeweler, Annie de Jongh of Grace and Corazon, now grace us with her presence in Indianapolis!  Annie's unique style and vintage inspired jewelry creations are truly one of a kind.  Let's have her tell you a little about herself and her designs in her own words.

"I'm the oldest of 3, a mom, a wife, a friend, a sister, a daughter...I love old things, and rusty things, and things in need of rescue...I guess I'm a modern day hunter/gatherer. I'm inspired by what has been pushed aside and forgotten, pieces with history and the well worn. I'd rather be at a garage sale, thrift store, or auction pawing through junk to find my next inspiration than anywhere else. With my jewelry I hope to do many things including create soulful pieces, add whimsy and bring the past into the present. Most of my pieces are created with antique European medals, upcycled leather and semi-precious stones. Hopefully with my intent, Grace & Corazon brings an eclectic line of jewelry that is quirky and fun rather than serious and predictable! I truly love what I do, and hope you will too!"


Here's a sneak peak at her beautiful works of art.  To see more, check out her Etsy site by clicking here:








No comments:

Post a Comment